Friday, February 16, 2007

This weekend's ministry (Feb. 10-12)


We leave tomorrow (Sat.) to drive 4 hours NW to minister in a church for a second time.

Please pray for the following:

-Safety on the roads.
-Effectiveness in communication in the AM & PM services.
-Wisdom in answering questions during the deacons meeting Sunday afternoon.
-Be a blessing to all that we meet.
-A sweetness in attitude and service.
-Our children's general behavior and obedience.
-For acceptence of God's will in the outcome of this meeting.

*Lord willing, we will arrive back home on Monday afternoon.
Looking ahead, we will be at home for two weeks straight.(Feb. 19th - March 5th)

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I had a good laugh thinking about David getting that picture of the pavement. Always thinking ahead, right?
Kristi, it was so great to talk to you and way too short. I felt distracted so we have to catch up when we both have a few hours!
Praying for you all and hope the weekend went well.

David and Kristi Flinck said...

Kelly,

Truth be known I didn't take that picture. I got it online somewhere.
Thanks for commenting. Great to hear from you. How was the Cayman Islands?