Thursday, February 26, 2009

Your Observations

We invite you to comment on your observations on the following two pictures (actually the second one is the same picture, just blown up a little). Click on the pictures for a larger view.

When you look at the following picture what comes to your mind?

What stands out to you?

What are your observations?



What are your questions?

-----------------

In a few days, we will update this post with some explanation of these pictures.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi guys!
Observation: I see a park with no grass, but then an area with a bunch of grass and nice landscaping. What is that are?
I also see a house that looks like all one house with aqua, purple and blue paint. You don't see that much in the states! Although our kids would think that was cool!
The houses all look very uniform - the only difference seems to be the color, which is very bright. And there doesn't seem to be much for yards.
It also looks dry there, and the moutains look majestic!

Question: Are the houses all connected.
Praying all is well!
Angela Gruis

Anonymous said...

Where are all the people?...except for the select few, I mean..

Ashley Hoover said...

I think those yellow things in the corner look like pinnaples growing up out of the ground. ;)
The houses look pretty close together to me with no yards to play in. There aren't many cars around. It looks like a quiet sort of place.
I like the mountains.

Keith Pond said...

Without reading the other comments:

Observations:
1. Vibrant colors on the homes.
2. Meager little homes.
3. Awfully nice tennis facility and parks.

Questions:
1. Who plays tennis in that neighborhood.
2. Who funded the court and the play parks?

Keith Pond said...

Oh, and the play parks are empty. No kids in the parks.

Anonymous said...

Hey, i guess to me everything seems pretty normal since i am also an mk from chile, lived there for 20 years, anyway, i know for others things would seem kind of strange....
ang

Anonymous said...

I see lower to middle class homes( ...as sheep having no shepherd) I see no visible church. It is a beautiful area. Is that your new home? Love you anywhere. Mom

Alisha said...

I see an area full of Chilean people, who I love, that need to hear the gospel and I'm so glad there are those among my friends who feel the Lord has called them to do that very thing=) Love you guys!

Kris R said...

I'm guessing it's early-mid AM on a weekend, people are sleeping in.

Reminds me of a very large mobile home park.

I also noticed the rust spots on the roofs.

Bright paint colors help identify which house is yours?!

Praying for you!
Kris (Southview-Richfield)