Hermeneutics (or Bible Study Methods). The class meets every Thursday night for an hour and forty minutes for sixteen weeks. I am a bit nervous, excited, and overwhelmed all at the same time. This opportunity to teach will definitely help my language learning, but I'm not saying it's going to be without bumps in the linguistical road. ;)
Please pray for the following:
*For God's strength and help as I study and prepare for each class
*For clear communication of the content in class
*For the students to learn the content, but more importantly, apply what they will learn
*For the great opportunity to invest and impact these students in and out of the classroom
*For increased proficiency in Spanish
*That each student will become men and women of God
In the coming weeks, I will post updates on how the class is going and will introduce you all to my students.
No comments:
Post a Comment