
The first week of July was spent serving at Camp Chetek in Chetek, WI.

Throughout the week, our family was able to spend time together and experience the many aspects of Family Camp. The kids loved playing with new friends.

We stayed in one side of the new cabin. It was nicer than some hotels we have stayed in.
-A double bed for Kristi and I and sturdy bunk beds for the boys.
-Air conditioning
-A nice bathroom
-A fan
-Hangers
-Iron and Ironing Board
-Even a refrigerator
We were very thankful for the hospitality of Camp Chetek.

Our ministry responsibilities included:
-I spoke to all the families daily for 45 minutes about missions and how to cultivate missions conversation in the home.
-We both spoke and lead the 4 year olds through 6th graders during the evening adult sessions. Kristi shared a 4 part lesson on the "I AM" statements of Christ during the week. I lead the song time and shared about the country of Chile.
1 comment:
You are having quite a busy summer! Just want to let you know that I'm praying for you.
Post a Comment